Ultra-Sensitive Face Balm
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUS $75+
Ultra-Sensitive Face Balm is a uniquely effective, powerful moisturiser that combines the barrier benefits of a natural balm with the absorption & luxury finish of a cream. This multi-benefit moisturiser supports true skin health and beauty by facilitating maximum cellular hydration, repair & restoring vital skin function.This ultra-rich balm melts into the most sensitive of skins to provide decadent hydration & improve the resilience of reactive skin reducing flares whilst improving appearance. This is the perfect product for those with conditions such as eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis.
best for skin type
Reactive & Very Dry
- Packed with Vitamin E which is rich in anti-oxidants
- Shea Butter will increase moisture retention, lock in hydration, plump, soften, protect + slow skin decline.
- Hazelnut Oil will soothe without blocking pores
- Ideal for extremely dry skin conditions (ie. Sjogren's)
* Please note that due to the delicate nature of the balm formulations, they may liquefy while in transit during the hotter months. This is completely normal & does not affect the product's efficacy or performance. To restore the wonderful, silky texture of the products, simply refrigerate for 48 hours.
Apply a pea-sized amount to your face & gently massage into the skin. For best results, use morning & night.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
BERGAMOT + LAVENDER 6
CEDAR BARK + MINT 6
CINNAMON LEAF + NEROLI 6
FRESH PETITGRAIN + ROSEWOOD 8
LAVENDER + SWEET ORANGE 2
LEMONGRASS + CARDAMON 8
MANDARIN + JASMINE 9
MIDNIGHT BLOOMS 10
PINK GRAPEFRUIT + VETIVER 8
ROSE DAMASK + LAVENDER 9
SWEET LIME + MAY CHANG 7
WILD VANILLA + YLANG YLANG 6
This is so moisturising. My skin feels so hydrated
Just ordered this cream after being told I have rosacea. I was after something that wouldn’t irritate and could be soothing on my super sensitive skin. The balm applies really easily over the skin, you don’t need much. I would probably use this as a night cream rather than a day cream, it did take a while to absorb so probably not great if your wanting to put make up on straight after. I also have dermatitis on my eyelids and this really helped hydrate my eyelids and I got no stinging or irrational from the balm